Views: 8 Author: Libby Publish Time: 2022-02-16 Origin: angelbella
The water wig is a wonderful wig hairstyle that has captured the hearts of many girls around the world. If you are new to this wig style, don't worry, we will bring you a detailed introduction to water wigs and some instructions on how to wear and maintain them.
The water wave wig is another name of wet and wavy wig. For this style of wig, the user should dip the wig through to get the best curl texture.
Now there are many types of water wave wigs on the market, such as water wave lace wigs, water wave full lace wigs, water wave bangs wigs, etc., in many sizes. The popular ones are water wave wig 14 inches and water wave wig 16 inches.
Basically, wearing a watery wig is almost the same as any other type of wig. However, for this type of wig, you should do some styling afterwards to get the best wet curl hairstyle. The instructions for wearing a water wig are as follows.
Step 1: Secure your natural hair at the back of your head and tuck any loose hair underneath.
Step 2: Protect your natural hair with a wig cap. Make sure to use a wig cap that is as close to your skin color as possible. Place the wig cap on your head, making sure the edge of the cap is aligned with your hairline. This way it will prevent your natural hair from sticking out.
Step 3: Use some clips to secure your hair away from your face and trim any excess lace around your hairline. Remember to cut small sections at a time so you don't hurt yourself and make the lace cut too long or too short. You must cut the lace up to the hairline of the wig.
Step 4: Rub alcohol or witch hazel on the hairline of your scalp with a makeup sponge to remove the oil from your skin. By doing this, the wig glue will stick to your skin more easily. For sensitive skin, it is recommended to use a scalp protector around the hairline.
Step 5: Apply a thin layer of glue under the hairline of the aqua full lace wig. Then, use a makeup sponge or brush to pull out a thin layer of glue on the scalp. Wait for the glue to dry before putting on the wig.
Step 6: Place the aqua full lace wig on your head. Make sure you align the front, back and middle of the wig with your head. Then, pull it over your head, pressing down on the edges to secure the adhesive.
Step 7: Take a spray bottle filled with a mixture of water and conditioner and spray it into the wig. Scrunch your hair to activate the curls.
Step 8: Apply a natural oil to add some shine and moisture to the wig.
To use the water wave wig for a long time and get the perfect curl form before going out, you should master the following precautions.
- Wash the wig after a few uses. Don't wash it too often, because that will only make the hair strands break. However, don't be lazy to wash it either. Washing the wig is one way to rejuvenate it. You can wash your wig after 8 times of use.
- To have a beautiful curl pattern, you should soak the wig, apply moisturizer, and comb each hair area. Remember to let it air dry before wearing it.
- Always place the wig on a wig stand or wig model after use to maintain style and prevent tangling.
- Do not attempt to apply heat to synthetic wigs. For human hair wigs, spray on a heat protectant before styling. However, it is not a wise choice to use heat for styling frequently.
- Choose a good quality wig and get support from a reputable supplier for maintenance and other usage guidelines. At Angelbella, we have a great sales team that always brings timely support to our customers when using our hair extensions and wigs. Let's visit our website for more information.
With the tips above, we want you to shine with your aqua wigs every time you go out. Thank you for reading. Please continue to support our blog for more useful information and guidance.